Clyde the Appliance Guy – Dedicated to Quality Work and Affordable Appliance Repair
At Clyde the Appliance Guy, our primary goal has always been to provide the best experience to our customers, whenever they have an appliance repair need. We focus on giving them quick, reliable & friendly service that they can count on.
Our quality appliance repair service is available to all the south suburban Chicago areas. Whether you live in Mokena, New Lenox, Joliet, Tinley Park, Orland Park, or another surrounding suburb, Clyde is there to help. Contact Clyde today!
- Refrigerator Repair
- Freezer Repair
- Ice Maker Repair
- Washing Machine Repair
- Dryer Repair
- Oven Repair
- Stovetop Repair
- Range Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Garbage Disposal
- And More!
Why do our customers choose Clyde the Appliance Guy?
Convenient Repair Services
- 2 Hour Service Windows – Your time is valuable! We know how busy people are these days. No one has time to sit around all day waiting for an appliance repairman. At Clyde the Appliance Guy, we give a 2 hour service window AND we honor it or you get $20 off your service! How’s that for a convenience guarantee?
- Same Day Service – We offer same day service hours in most cases and try to schedule your appointment when it is most convenient for you!
- Emergency Service Available – We know your appliances don’t always stop working at convenient times so we offer emergency service hours!
Affordable, Honest Prices
Some appliance repair services charge an arm and a leg for their work. Not Clyde the Appliance Guy. We believe in providing expert appliance repair services at honest and affordable prices. Consider the following:
- We provide FREE estimates for all jobs.
- We offer FREE service calls with repair work!
- We offer Specials and monthly promotions.
At Clyde the Appliance Guy we believe you deserve quality service from experienced professionals.
- We have more than 25 years of experience with appliance repair.
- Our technicians are trained to service most major brands of appliances.
Excellent Customer Service
We love our customers and want them to love us too!
- We offer custom quotes for our appliance work based on careful assessment of the problem. You can rest assured we don’t ‘guess’ when it comes to your money.
- We use only quality replacement parts to keep your appliance performing at it’s best.
- We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and work to ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied.
- We carefully explain to you what your appliance problem is, what caused the malfunction, and what we have done to fix it. We feel that keeping you in ‘the know’ is our responsibility. No one wants to blindly trust a repairman.
What our customers have to say:
All I can say is Great Service, On-Time and Professional. We called Clyde to come out and repair our 23 year old dryer. We thought we were going to have to replace it. IIt was taking so long for our clothes to dry. Clyde inspected it and let us know that the vent just needed to be cleaned out. He was so reasonable that we had him clean the coils on the back of our refrigerator as well. It’s good to know that there are still honest, ethical people in the world. Thanks again Clyde!
Clyde helped one of our “very frustratred” customers get their dryer working property. All it really needed was a good cleaning. Clyde explained that dryers and their vents should be cleaned every couple years for top performance.
Bruce Hackel, Remax Synergy
Clyde the appliance guy is very knowledgeable and his pricing is very budget friendly, I will certainly refer him to all my neighbors in the Alsip Community.
Because Clyde was going out of town for 5 days, he came to my home at 10:30PM to repair my washer. Since I have three small children, he wanted to make sure it was fixed quickly (and quietly too). Will be recommending Clyde to friends and family!
Clyde has been to my house to fix microwave & oven both times very prompt, fixed right away and very professional will recommend to my friends.
We called Clyde the appliance guy the morning after our oven went out. He was at our house by the afternoon and knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it. We are so happy with his prompt service, courteousness, and his knowledge. Thanks, Clyde!
Clyde the Appliance Guy solved an issue with our 8 year old refrigerator in one trip that the warranty service person couldn’t in 3 attempts. Clyde is Prompt, efficient, honest and affordable.
I called Clyde because my ice maker was not working on my refrigerator, within days I had ice again and a happy family. My kitchen was left in great condition and I would not hesitate to recommend Clyde to anyone!
Clyde the Appliance Guy
21200 S. LaGrange Rd, Frankfort, IL 60423